We are your community pharmacy providing specialized customer service. Visit our location to check out our unique health products, Nutritional Supplement section, distinctive giftware, educational toys, low carb healthy living, spiritual literature, Ideal Protein weight loss clinic, ladies apparel, and even book an appointment with our podiatrist, Dr. Ben Sefcik.Read more about this Chamber Member
& PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Alberta Newsprint Company (ANC) is a diversified business located in Whitecourt/Woodlands County with the following business units: ANC Timber-providing logs to regional saw-mills from our Forest Management Agreement Area(FMA) and procuring woodchips to supply our pulp & paper operation. In addition this unit will supply gravel and support road building efforts. ANC Pulp & Paper – producing mechanical pulp and manufacture of newsprint and high bright papers; ANC Transload – providing transload services for oil, fracking sand, chemicals, pipe & heavy equipment. This group also provides treated effluent water supply for fracking operations. ANC Power – generating up to 65 mw of electricity. ANC is open and receptive to additional business opportunities wishing to expand our on-site activities.Read more about this Chamber Member
Provide prompt professional mobile secure on site document shredding and recycling services. Depending on your needs, Altogether Shredding Services offers scheduled pick ups and one time purges at your place of business or residence. Our promise is to provide professional shredding service, with a commitment to confidential and friendly services to all local businesses and individuals.Read more about this Chamber Member
- We provide the assistance you need when you need it
- We allow you to spend your time managing and growing your business as opposed to stressing about your bookkeeping and trying to organize your files
- We are affordable – we have plans that fit your budget, and you only pay for what you need
- We save you money — by contracting out your accounting work to a professional bookkeeper, you save on hiring costly staff who may not have sufficient experience to do your books right
- We offer both one-time services to get you caught up, or ongoing support for your business
- We are flexible, and will adjust our services to what you need and not force you to fit into our model
- We will provide an “Engagement Letter” specifying our responsibility and our clients responsibly before work begins
- We are highly confidential – your information stays private
Experience & Certifications
- IPBC Member and Certified Professional Bookkeeper
- 25 years’ experience in all aspects of Bookkeeping
- Sage Certified Consultant since 2007
- Commissioner or Oaths since 2007
- A current member of the Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada
Serving Northern and Central Alberta: (780) 706-6010Read more about this Chamber Member
We help create and develop strong Canadian businesses through financing, advisory services and capital, with a focus on small and medium-sized enterprises. We support entrepreneurs in all industries and at all stages of development from 118 business centres across Canada and online at bdc.ca. We are committed to the long-term success of Canadian entrepreneurs and we understand that a business is more than just dollars and cents. We complement the role played by private-sector financial institutions and have been serving Canadian entrepreneurs since 1944.
BDC is the only Financial Institution that is B Corp Certified.
BDC is the only bank devoted exclusively to entrepreneurs.Read more about this Chamber Member
Established in 1991, BrokerLink is one of the largest Canadian property and casualty insurance brokerage operations with over 120 offices supported by more than 1,400 employees across Alberta, Ontario and Atlantic Canada. The BrokerLink companies are subsidiaries of Intact Financial Corporation (TSX:IFC).
At BrokerLink, we’ll work with you to find an insurance solution to fit your individual needs. Whether you need home, auto or business insurance we’ll help find you the best coverage at the best value. Best of all, we’re right here in your town, just minutes away. Together, we’ll have a chant and find insurance that’s right for you.
Call us today at 780.778.3000 or visit us in person at 5024 51st Avenue, Unit 1.Read more about this Chamber Member
Canwest Group Benefits Consultants is a major group benefits broker with offices in Whitecourt, Fairview, Grande Prairie and Fort St. John. Part of what we provide are traditional, self-insured and health spending account benefit plans to companies of all sizes, including those as small as one person. Canwest is the exclusive Chamber of Commerce broker in Whitecourt and area. Canwest Group Benefit Consultants will provide a free market evaluation of your current benefit plan no matter who your current carrier is or put together a new plan if you are looking to put benefits in place for the first time.Read more about this Chamber Member
Graphic and web design agency based in Whitecourt, Alberta.
“We are a two girl shop for print design, web design and any other kind of design you want to throw our way. We are two designers with two styles and two points of view.” – Malinda & Jill